Approximately one fifth of the world speaks Chinese. And aside from the People’s Republic of China and Taiwan, Mandarin Chinese is also spoken in influential Chinese communities found in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Mongolia, the Philippines, and Brunei. This is the language of the second largest economy in the world. Our Mandarin Language program will help you learn the language being spoken by the top businessmen in the world, and will be taught only by the highly experienced and most qualified teachers from our partner school, That’s Mandarin. They offer only the best Chinese lessons for you with a unique and innovative approach to language learning. Come and be a part of this first-class Chinese learning experience that has already catered to thousands of kids and teens in Beijing and Shanghai!
• Safety During Excursions – At least 1 teacher in charge for every 5 students
• Smaller Group Size – Average of 6 students per class
• Chinese Lessons – Emphasis on oral fluency through fun games and activities
• Field Trips – Students to play games and complete tasks while on field trips
The purpose of our camp is to introduce and strengthen students’ understanding of the Chinese language, culture and history through interactive Chinese lessons, traditional activities and exciting field trips to some of the best sites in China.
• Sightseeing – Capital Museum, Science & Technology Museum, China Expo Pavilion
• Activities – Calligraphy, Paper Cutting, Supervised Free Time
• Evening Activities – Dinner, Movie Watching, Socializing with Other Campers