How it Works
- Get to take 20 Spanish classes per week
- Aside from classes there are also fun activities, workshops, and various cultural excursions
- Books and study materials are already included
- Health insurance will be provided and there will be 24-hour supervision
- It’s a great learning environment with only 8 to 15 students per class
Choose your own location:
- Barcelona, Madrid, and Salamanca for those who are 5 to 13 years old
- Malaga, Marbella Chapas, Marbella Elviria, and Valencia for those who are 13 to 17 years old
Our partners offer residential, day camp and home stay programs for adolescents during the summer. By bringing together students from all over the world, with 60% Spanish campers, these programs allow international youth to make Spanish friends their age, acquire a profound understanding of the Spanish way of life, and increase their awareness of a variety of world cultures.
After the 4/5 morning language classes, campers from all over the world share cultural workshops, art projects, trips, excursions, entertainment, and sports with ample free time to get to know each other in a nurturing, active environment.